Friday, July 30, 2010

These mad skills.





pomparkour (n): a mash up of pompier, parkour and some other crazy stuff. Its pretty much a super hardcore form of urban traverse that uses a lot of the same skills as parkour, combined with a special portable ladder to take it to the next level.

I am in awe. These guys are just plain amazing. I use words like amazing, fantastic, and incredible so often that now I feel that none of these words describe them adequately. Seriously, I think my ovaries started pounding when I saw their skills. Can someone hook me up with them? I mean they live in New Zealand so I think I could make a relationship work. Seriously! Think about the strength they would need to perform these tricks.

Hot.

2 comments:

I love to hear from you. I read all comments and always take a look at your blog.